Is Coffee Good for You?, Coffee is mainly extracted from coffee beans and some seeds of berries in some coffee species. It is generally dark colored and slightly acidic beverage. This gorgeous drink is a filtrate obtained when it is added to boiling water. Coffee is a beverage which contains may nutritious components which lower the risk factors of many diseases in humans. It has been clinically proven by researches that long term consumption of coffee will help to minimize the effect of some diseases. What do you think? Is coffee good for you?
If you are curious to find the precise answer, of course, you better to dig up in this post!
Here’s the deal:
Let us have a look at the healing powers of Coffee first!
Coffee is acts as a stimulating drink due to the presence of caffeine. Therefore, it helps to generate energy needed for our day today activities. Coffee is a very popular drink in worldwide and it is prepared and presented in variety of ways such as hot coffee, iced coffee, express, French press etc. Rather than a beverage coffee is also used in preparing cakes and many other food varieties due to its smell and taste.
It is also a most traded commodity in the world. In some legendry accounts they use to refer coffee as ‘The Miracle drug” due to its capacitance in flavor and smell. It is clear that coffee is a very good beverage for our health due to its composition.
Generally, it is a well-known that upon having a cup of coffee it will provide some kind of energy and act as an energy-promoting drink. But most of them are not aware about some factors which are now proven by scientific researches. It is now had been discovered that coffee has a potential ability to minimize the risk of being subjected to type 2 diabetes, Parkinson’s disease, liver disease and liver cancer. Likewise, most of the nervous system related diseases such as Alzimers disease and Dementia which has no cure so far, can be reduced upon drinking coffee. Simultaneously the risk of being suicide is reduced.
Not only that but also, the ones who drink at least three cups of coffee per day, has lower risk of being subjected to liver cancer from about 40%. And also, it has been highlighted that consumption of coffee reduces the probability of getting liver cancer, nonalcoholic fatty liver disease, and cirrhosis. Coffee also reduces the deaths from no viral hepatitis. This happens if a person drinks at least 2 cups of coffee every day and this reduces its risk by 66%.
Evidence to prove Coffee’s competency-Is coffee good for you?
- The researches who gathered information regarding the connection between coffee and diabetes have analyzed that the ones who use to drink at least one cup of coffee per day have lower the probability up to 11% of getting subjected to type 2 diabetes. Recent scientific researches have concluded that people that drank four to six cups of coffee per day for four years has minimized risk of having some metabolic syndromes including type-2-diabetes.
- Another clinical research had been tested the effect of coffee on Parkinson’s disease. For those studies it has being revealed that coffee lower the fivefold percent of causing Parkinson’s disease. Caffeine in coffee also helps to enhance the control ability of the movements of people than those who do not consume coffee.
- It has also been revealed that having coffee in moderate amounts may provide protection of getting heart disease. Caffeine which is present in coffee is not only an energy boosting drink, but also the latest researches have proven that caffeine is good for cardiovascular health, including blood pressure. Even tolerable usage of coffee lowers the risk of colorectal cancer risk by 26%
- The article which was published on European journal of nutrient reveals that coffee drinkers have much stronger DNA because they have reduced possibility of spontaneous DNA breakage and with the increase in consumption, coffee lower down gout risk especially in men. Autoimmune diseases such as multiple sclerosis are also controlled by coffee consumption. Due to these reasons it reveals that frequent usage of coffee is linked with longevity.
- A research carried out in Brazil has discovered that a strong black coffee has an ability to protect the teeth from forming cavities. This happens because coffee contains constituents which can kill bacteria on teeth.
Health benefits of Coffee
- Generally black coffee is low in calories. Therefore, it is much good for the health for ones who suffer from obesity. Coffee also contains some antioxidants such as polyphenols and it is considered as a biggest source of antioxidant in western diet and also a strong antioxidant in coffee which is called as chlorogenic acid helps to prevent the damages cause to retina due to oxidative stress. Normally some free radicals are produced in our bodies as a result of metabolic processors taking place in our body. These are harmful to our body and thus antioxidants help to destroy these free radicals produced within the body. Obesity is also somewhat controlled by coffee. Because of caffeine people feel less tired and feel full of energy. It also acts as an active neurotransmitter in brain.
- In nature there are only few fat burning substances found. One of them is the caffeine component in coffee. And also, coffee contains essential nutrients including vitamins such as riboflavin, Pantothenic acid and minerals such as Manganese, Potassium and Magnesium. Due to the presence of these nutrients it reduces the probability of having cracks at the corners of mouth, fatigue, numbness, tingling of hands and feet, disturbances in nervous system, muscle weakness, nausea, paralysis and heart failure. At the same time, it lowers the risk of gene mutations.
- It has been said that by having two cups of coffee per day, the muscle pain is reduce by around 48%. Normally it has been prescribed that the daily fiber intake by an individual should be about 20-30 grams and by having a cup of coffee it’s contribution for fiber requirement is around 1.8 grams
In over roll view it is a very clear fact that coffee is not just a traditional drink but it gives us much more benefits to lead a strong energy boosting and healthy life pattern because coffee contains a very high nutritive composition. Its flavor, texture, and fragrance make us feel good enough to carry out our day today activities. So, it should make as a habit to take coffee every day to maintain a healthy life pattern with satisfaction on our diet. Finally; we believe that now you have the precise answer for the question, “is coffee good for you?” in detail.